Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is lovely story, but you will need school boy French to understand it. The French have re-run the Monte Carlo Rally (?) for BEVs - brilliant idea - could be fun - but we missed it!
Les voitures ont emprunté des routes prestigieuses comme « La Turbie – Peille » sur le parcours sinueux de la forêt domaniale du Peillon, dans l’arrière-pays ou la « Sainte-Agnès – La Turbie ». Les participants ont dû composer avec des pluies diluviennes et le brouillard lors de la journée la plus chargée, le samedi 22 mars, jours des 2 spéciales et des 3 zones de régularité.
La compétition s’est terminée sur le port de Monaco par une épreuve de maniabilité chronométrée. 
Il y a presque deux ans, en juin 2012, ZOE établissait le record du monde de distance en 24h (avec 1 618 km parcourus). Aujourd’hui, pour sa première participation au Rallye Monte-Carlo ZENN, la berline 100% électrique prouve une nouvelle fois ces capacités techniques et dynamiques en remportant les 5 coupes

However we have the results:
Classement combiné
1. RENAULT ZOE
2. MITSUBISHI I-MIEV
3. THINK CITY
Classement regularité
1. RENAULT ZOE
2. THINK CITY
3. MITSUBISHI I-MIEV
Classement consommation
1. RENAULT ZOE
2. RENAULT ZOE
3. MITSUBISHI I-MIEV
Classement maniabilité chronométrée
1. RENAULT ZOE
2. CITROEN C-ZERO
3. RENAULT ZOE
Classement équipe
1. RENAULT ZOE
2. CITROEN C-ZERO
3. RENAULT ZOE

I looks like Nissan got the 'wooden spoon'?:D:D:D:D
<< Please don't shoot the messenger (again) these are cuts-and-pastes from an e-mail>>

·
Registered
39 Posts
More like what the French did to the mini coopers in 1966! I refer the honourable gentleman to the post I added to discussion on santa pod about organising a night road rally with the advantages of not having to do strict noise control. I've been the clerk of the course on those events many times.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Sorry Brian... I am embarrased to say that I don't have much of my schoolboy French remaining this far down the line... so I have put it through Google Translate :)

Cars borrowed prestigious roads as "La Turbie - Peille" on the tortuous path of the forest of Peillon in the hinterland or "St. Agnes - La Turbie." The participants had to deal with heavy rains and fog during the busiest day, Saturday, March 22, day 2 and 3 special areas regularity.

The competition ended on the port of Monaco with a maneuverability test timed.
There are almost two years, in June 2012, ZOE established the world record for distance in 24 hours (with 1,618 km traveled). Today, his first participation in the Rally Monte-Carlo ZENN, the 100% electric sedan proves once again these techniques and dynamic capabilities by winning 5 cuts
PS if it doesn't make sense - blame Google :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts