Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a thread to track Nissan’s progress/movement in delivery dates.

Order date: 12 October 2017
Initial estimate: end Jan 2018
Updates mid-October to 16 Feb 2018

Has anyone else on here ordered?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Still no Leaf 2.0 dedicated forum section?
Yes ordered and told mid Feb. I’ll wait for the new reg date 1st March to take advantage of the 18 plate
Ditto.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes ordered and told mid Feb. I’ll wait for the new reg date 1st March to take advantage of the 18 plate
Hi Leaf 2.0. I went to a new leaf pre view on Sat 4th Nov. at West Way Nissan at Manchester, They were taking orders for the first 1000 cars for delivery early Jan. Only in two colours All black, or some colour of light green. no two tone colours. Its a special release model and not fitted with park assist but has the other extras some pilot or something like that fitted. All are now fitted as standard with Type 2 fittings and 6Kw. chargers and Nissan will update your old 3Kw. to 6Kw. or type 2 plugs free of charge. There are no larger battery models available for some time yet I was told. The price was £26,495 after the gov. grant. It has a bigger boot than the old leaf which is bigger than some other Nissan models. The model on show was in black and white and looked very nice, It seems a very nice car...GT.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hello, could you clarify this please? Are Nissan upgrading old Leafs with 3kw chargers to 6kw chargers free of charge? All old Leafs?
No, they will upgrade your wall charger if you buy a new leaf.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes subject to affordable PCP with smallish deposit. Would need to be under £300 to make it worth my while.

·
Registered
745 Posts
£26.000 after Gov grant,i cant see any sub £3xx deals without a big deposit as im sure Nissan wont be offering big discounts to get sales unlike old model.

£300 a month only clears £10,800 after 36 months forgetting interest,so a GFV of around £16,000?? Hmm i cant see them doing silly figures like that all over again.

Interesting to see though.Leaf is a great car but being honest,for ppl to buy it new they had to massage the figures a bit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
there is information from Austrian dealerships that all orders after 1st november will be moved to a delivery date after june 2018 because of unexpected high demand. can this be confirmed in UK as well?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
there is information from Austrian dealerships that all orders after 1st november will be moved to a delivery date after june 2018 because of unexpected high demand. can this be confirmed in UK as well?
Source?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Well I suppose Nissan are making batches for different countries based on estimates and if the ordering is higher than expected they may need to rotate builds and put later orders back. I gather Norway were first in the list so should already be having deliveries. I'd presume yours (and mine) October order dates should be fine unless Nissan announce otherwise. That forum report wasn't first hand, just word from a dealer, so may not even be accurate (I'm not saying it isn't though.)

1 - 20 of 211 Posts