Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Mine has a button clearly marked "Trip Reset" - just to right of speedo dial and the rightmost button in a group of 3 .

Pressing it briefly cycles between 'Total Odometer' , 'Trip A' & 'Trip B'. Holding it in for a second or so when a trip result is showing will reset that one (only) to zero.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine has a button clearly marked "Trip Reset" - just to right of speedo dial and the rightmost button in a group of 3 .

Pressing it briefly cycles between 'Total Odometer' , 'Trip A' & 'Trip B'. Holding it in for a second or so when a trip result is showing will reset that one (only) to zero.
Thank you so much. From the position I sit in the car these buttons are hidden from view and I had no idea they where there. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
8,017 Posts
Thank you so much. From the position I sit in the car these buttons are hidden from view and I had no idea they where there. Thanks again.
i don't feel such an old git now you had the same issue. Took me a month to find the trip reset and why i couldn't see the odometer mileage anywhere on the dash.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.