Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find out how to reset the daily mileage counter on my 2020 leaf, but without success, can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanking you in advance.
Speedometer Gauge Automotive design Odometer Trip computer

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Mine has a button clearly marked "Trip Reset" - just to right of speedo dial and the rightmost button in a group of 3 .

Pressing it briefly cycles between 'Total Odometer' , 'Trip A' & 'Trip B'. Holding it in for a second or so when a trip result is showing will reset that one (only) to zero.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine has a button clearly marked "Trip Reset" - just to right of speedo dial and the rightmost button in a group of 3 .

Pressing it briefly cycles between 'Total Odometer' , 'Trip A' & 'Trip B'. Holding it in for a second or so when a trip result is showing will reset that one (only) to zero.
Thank you so much. From the position I sit in the car these buttons are hidden from view and I had no idea they where there. Thanks again.

·
Registered
GOLF GTE PHEV
3,968 Posts
Thank you so much. From the position I sit in the car these buttons are hidden from view and I had no idea they where there. Thanks again.
i don't feel such an old git now you had the same issue. Took me a month to find the trip reset and why i couldn't see the odometer mileage anywhere on the dash.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts