Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. I'm having trouble finding what the differences actually are between these two.

I have a 2.Zero, and that was placed in between an N-Connecta and a Tekna, but with the 3.Zero I hear this is the top of the range (i.e. above Tekna). What are the additional bits you get with the 3.Zero over a Tekna?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I also had a 2 Zero and it was in the middle of those models.
I suspect the 3 Zero was Nissan testing the water but realised they had totally fudged up on pricing, i.e. over £40k hence luxury car tax.
So when they released the Tekna they had to price it below the 3 Zero to avoid the LCT.
The Tekna has always been the top spec in every Nissan model.

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
2,425 Posts
According to the NISSAN Press release, last January, the Leaf 40 Kwh 3.0 ZERO is the same specification as the TEKNA level with the new infotainment system and the new 8" screen. There are 2 special two tone colours, the price tag is / was £30,095 after plugin grant.

I have the Leaf 40 Kwh 2.zero and it sits below the TEKNA (no leather seats of BOSE) and above the CONNECTA (having ProPilot fitted as standard and heating pack)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
As the title says. I'm having trouble finding what the differences actually are between these two.

I have a 2.Zero, and that was placed in between an N-Connecta and a Tekna, but with the 3.Zero I hear this is the top of the range (i.e. above Tekna). What are the additional bits you get with the 3.Zero over a Tekna?
Actually looking at your title again, i presume you have made a mistake as the 3 Zero doesnt come in 40kWh format. Unless i have missed something.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts

Well yet again i am wrong. i wasnt aware of the 40 3 Zero.
I do wonder if they ever released it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well yet again i am wrong. i wasnt aware of the 40 3 Zero.
I do wonder if they ever released it though.
There's the 3.Zero (40kWh) and the 3.Zero e+ (60kWh). I picked up my 3.Zero last Thursday and can confirm that it is the same specification as the Tekna (new infotainment system, Bose speakers and leather seats etc).

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
2,425 Posts
Congratulations on you new car, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed mine, the car doesn't over excel at anything but its easy going and comfortable. (the instant acceleration isn't too dusty either!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I've had a 2.Zero for the past year but got a call from the dealer saying that they could get me into a 3.Zero for less than I was paying with no deposit!

They are absolutely brilliant cars IMO and would highly recommend to anyone who basically isn't a travelling salesman!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts