Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has anyone on the Ovo V2G trial had issues with remote climate control on their leaf? When connected to the V2G charger, I cannot turn on the climate control remotely. I can send the command from the app, and it is acknowledged, and if I am in the car, I can hear a click when it turns on, but the blowers will not start. Also while connected to the V2G charger, if I turn the car on (pressing power twice without pressing break, or by pressing break and pressing power once) I cannot turn on the blower. If I disconnect from the charger everything works. It also works when connected to the 7kw charger.

Has anyone come across this? I am fairly certain the climate control should work while charging on the Chademo connector - eg at rapid chargers, so was wondering if this was a side-effect of the V2G.

Thanks

Kihon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All,

Just in case anyone else has this issue, I got some answers from Ovo, and it appears that it is an issue with the V2G charger. If you are charging your car or Boosting, the Climate control should work. But not if you are in V2G mode.

Ovo Forum thread

Regards,

Kihon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts