Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed my 2011 Leaf (10 years old!) has dropped down to 9 bars battery capacity. It's done 69K.

1st bar went at 27K in 2016 (May)
2nd bar went at 58K in 2019 (March)

Approximate range 30 miles in winter and 40 miles rest of year

Very happy with over 6 years service for local journeys. No drivetrain issues. Creaking front suspension have been the main repair expenses.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They are great cars and for local journeys they are fantastic!
As long as you have enough range to do your daily runs then that is all you need.
I have a 64 plate 24 and I barely drive it but my wife loves it and won’t drive anything else.
It is on 56000 miles and hovering around 82% with one bar down but has enough for all the running around she does and should have enough range in it to last us for a few years yet.

·
Banned
367 Posts
Just noticed my 2011 Leaf (10 years old!) has dropped down to 9 bars battery capacity. It's done 69K.

1st bar went at 27K in 2016 (May)
2nd bar went at 58K in 2019 (March)

Approximate range 30 miles in winter and 40 miles rest of year

Very happy with over 6 years service for local journeys. No drivetrain issues. Creaking front suspension have been the main repair expenses.
2012 Leaf about to lose its 10th bar and it has double the range of yours.
110Wh per km achievable on a warm day.
Full charge is 16kWh, so do the math.

I’ve just driven uphill so the GoM is low but look at the average consumption so far today (95.3km driven) and that’s with a gain In elevation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.