all there with bag attachment fittings and instructions

Only selling as I don't have my Gen 1 any longer

Free Postage £100

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi James

Thanks for your enquiry

Does yours have a light under the flap and a lock padlock symbol switch next to the flap release switch?
If so, then yours is a Gen 2 version which the charge port cover won't fit :(
Gen 2 versions have a built in plug lock where a solenoid moves a clip cam over the plug to stop it being removed while plugged in..
These Charge Port Covers where specifically designed for Gen 1 Japanese built Leafs (which also had the cream interiors)
They are designed to stop vandals another mallicous clowns from unplugging your leaf while charging in town centres when your slow charging with the 3 pin "brick"

Hopes this helps

Ian

#8 · (Edited)
Not if he had a Gen 1, they can unplug you. To be honest if your finished I see no reason to moan if if you get unplugged. I put a padlock on my type 1 end, that way they can't nick my cable easily.

Back to the original question, I have a gen1 but I don't know what this plate is. How would you use it ?

Edit :- just re-read. No your correct clearly stated ChaDeMO. Still they can press the emergency stop to release the connector.

#9 ·

HTH

Derek

#12 ·
Yeh, just used while charging from type 2 or granny cable.

Locking the car also locks the device.

Once unplugged, just fold the cover and keep in boot.

I use mine if leaving in public car park for few hours, or if visiting and use the granny.

Like I say though, it just looks neater, but also covers the ports do idiots can't easily mess with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.