Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

This is my first post, so be kind if something is not right.:)

We picked up our Second hand Leaf on Saturday and so far loving the EV experience, with only some minor range anxiety (but this is fading as I get use to the car).

Unfortunately, it only came with a public cable, so I have borrowed my brothers brick as a stop gap for at home, until I can get a home charger is installed, but I would like one for holidays etc.

I am offering around £150

Also please PM me if you spot one out on there on the inter-web?

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Alan
Did you get any joy with this post? I am wanting to buy the same. Sadly the fabled Ebay second hand market in these items appears to have dried up, and I can't find much for under £350 online.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete, No I am still looking, I missed one on ebay at a reasonable price, so they do come up from time to time. At the moment I am fortunate enough to have a loan one from my brother. So thank you for the bump.

If I find a cheap supplier of more than one, will post!

Cheers

Alan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to Bump, but still looking for one of these and I have up'ed to offer price!

Anyone have one going spare?

·
Registered
Tesla Model S, Ford Transit Flt Bed (Smiths), Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Vectrix VX-1, Aixam Mega City
184 Posts
Hi,

I don't know if it is of any interest (somewhat more expensive than you wanted) but I am selling Type 2 and Type 1 portable EVSEs (AKA 'granny charger', AKA 'brick') in my webshop now .... PEVSE

Regards, Martin Winlow.
EVBitz.uk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I don't know if it is of any interest (somewhat more expensive than you wanted) but I am selling Type 2 and Type 1 portable EVSEs (AKA 'granny charger', AKA 'brick') in my webshop now .... PEVSE

Regards, Martin Winlow.
EVBitz.uk
Thanks for the link Martin,

I may be a bit tight, but £328 (including bag) for a non-Nissan brick is a more than I want to spend, as I will only need it for visiting the parents (oh! 'ganny charger' - I get it now!) and holidays - my OLEV home 32A home charger is being fitted next week.

Unfortunately, I did not check the forum for a couple of days and I just missed a new with bag one for £175.:(:mad:

So still looking everyone???

Cheers again,

Alan

·
Registered
Tesla Model S, Ford Transit Flt Bed (Smiths), Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Vectrix VX-1, Aixam Mega City
184 Posts
"...£328 (including bag) for a non-Nissan brick is a more than I want to spend..." Ah, yes. Typo in the heading on my webshop. Both the Type 1 and 2 versions are actually £300 and the bag is free. I don't imagine that'll make any difference but if you set up a search on eBay one will come up fairly soon. They come up very regularly but sell quickly. The eBay 'follow this search' facility will email you as soon as one gets listed... Good luck. MW

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Forum Mods,

Please feel free to close this thread as I am now sorted for a granny charger , many thanks @gman.

Cheers SpeakEV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts