Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,049 Posts
Welcome to the new Leaf 62 owners, great to see. We like ours very much (we own two) and think they're lovely cars. Managed some long trips in them too. Enjoy ownership!
Yes, so much so, that I have decided to keep mine and not take up the offer from Nissan Darlington. (the Tekna has nothing extra to the N-Tec of interest to me)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Going on holiday to north Wales in a few weeks. Campsite don’t have any EV chargers and there are only 2 charging point for miles around. Getting a little stressed but seeing it as an adventure!
I just came back from North Wales. I'd strongly suggest you try and find a way to charge at the camp site! We stayed in a caravan and used a lead from Toughleads which plugged into the caravan plug and that made charging very easy using the granny charger.

On the way down we stopped at Bangor services to try and charge - there was a car charging, one waiting, us and then another turned up before we left. We tried again at Morrisons in Caernarfon- two Teslas were connected to the single charger and we noticed it was the same on the way back home. Fortunately we had enough charge to get to our destination Virtually the only public charging within 20 miles of our caravan was at Tesco in Porthmadoc and there were at least 3 EVs connected on our 3 visits.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts