Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screenshot_20170910-140549.png
So I have been using leaf manager app for a while and today I final paid for the full version.
I opened the alarms section and was just wondering what everyone uses these for?
Am I missing the point of them?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually the reason i added them was quite simply because i needed them myself...
Used to be that in my town you got 5 hours free parking or 3 hours if plugged in and charging.. after that had to go out and move the car to another parking spot...
They removed this a year ago now in my town.. but there are still similar rules in other towns in Norway

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually the reason i added them was quite simply because i needed them myself...
Used to be that in my town you got 5 hours free parking or 3 hours if plugged in and charging.. after that had to go out and move the car to another parking spot...
They removed this a year ago now in my town.. but there are still similar rules in other towns in Norway
Thank you, makes sense now. 30 min alarm when plugging into rapids etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Gyathaar, I have ticked the "Save events to Google Drive" but can't see the logs in Gppgle. Think I was able before. Where do I go on the app to see this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just checked.. and it still seems to be working for me.. there should be a file named <VINCODE_OF_CAR>.txt in the root folder of google drive...
I guess the phone might have lost the google drive credentials.. try to untick and retick the checkbox? there is no way of seeing these events in the app itself unfortunately.. was added as a way to monitor events with another program

1 - 6 of 6 Posts