Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have driven 300 miles since update and wonder what other changes they have made. So far found the following.

Definite change to sensor noise when near object and it’s louder outside vehicle.

Slight change to power steering sensitivity and suspension to improve cornering.

On autopilot smoother braking and more gentle lane centring.

Car handling feels more responsive.

Premium traffic stays on and doesn’t need resetting. No more blank reset screens on sat nav whilst driving.

Thanks Nissan for making a great car even better to live with much appreciated.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Glad we have people who know exactly what Nissan have put in the update. I think not.

I stand by my observations above but with this negative reply will leave this forum without sharing the other changes we have found with this update.

Goodbye speakev
I liked the older parking sensor beeps sounded like a sonar :) , interested to hear any other observations you have found Troy

·
Dan
56 Posts
First every OTA update I've seen on my 40kw leaf. So far I think they audio codecs have been updated for android auto, sounds quality via USB is better.

Android auto button on home page has a divider.

Android auto now smaller text and grey background.

Parking sensor.

Is there a change log online on what's changed? In very happy the car has had the update

·
Registered
GOLF GTE PHEV
3,878 Posts
I have driven 300 miles since update and wonder what other changes they have made. So far found the following.

Definite change to sensor noise when near object and it’s louder outside vehicle.

Slight change to power steering sensitivity and suspension to improve cornering.

On autopilot smoother braking and more gentle lane centring.

Car handling feels more responsive.

Premium traffic stays on and doesn’t need resetting. No more blank reset screens on sat nav whilst driving.

Thanks Nissan for making a great car even better to live with much appreciated.
If only the above was possible on a Leaf.
I'd love my E+ to have suspension improvements from a software update - the handling leaves a lot to be desired.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts