Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need 1 - 4 tyres? Free to anyone - collection only, obviously!
I took them off my Leaf last year when I put Cross-climates on; I'd intended to swap them back before returning the car but just never got around to it.
They've done ~20,000 miles. 3 are in really good condition, 1 has less tread (typical for a Leaf...)

I'm in Letchworth, Herts. Collection anytime - I work from home so am here all day, everyday.

Free! I just want them out of my garage :)

You can email me if you prefer: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
How much tread (in mm terms) do they have left?

I'm not too far away, I should be able to collect. But although it's free, the tread still need to worth the money to pay the tyre shops to put them on.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@wyx087 Hi, sorry for the delay.
A quick check shows (roughly) that 2 have 5mm, 1 has 4mm and the last has 3mm.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'd be interested in the two 5mm tyres. I can take the other two to your local recycle centre for you if no one else wants it.

Friday afternoon is the time I can collect. But I'm busy until Friday the 29th. If anyone else comes forward, don't hold for me. But if it's still available, I'll take them off your hands. :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@firetrax If you want them then you can have them - I'm in no desperate rush but if you collect before 29th then they're yours.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@firetrax No problem.
@wyx087 Looks like they're all yours then. 29th is fine with me - I work from home so whatever time suits you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Good to hear. As previous said, if no one else comes forward before 29th, I'll take them off your hands.

I'll ask for your address closer to the date. To save you from unnecessarily sharing personal information, in case it goes to other people

The plan is, I will fully charge at workplace, in Luton. I get off work at 1-2pm on Friday's. I'll then pop over to Letchworth to collect (let's say 2:30pm-ish) and then drive home via the A1. 50 miles total, should be no problem in a 24kWh in any weather.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That should be fine. If you need a top-up, my charger is still connected, though it's only a 3kW one. And there are rapids at Baldock Services, which is 5 minutes away, if needed.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Sorry flipper :( need to push this back into December.

My wife's trip is delayed and I'll need to look after the little one on 29th. Then it's work Christmas meal on 6th. I'm afraid it's going to be Friday the 13th. Really sorry about this. I'll take it off you eventually ;)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry flipper :( need to push this back into December.

My wife's trip is delayed and I'll need to look after the little one on 29th. Then it's work Christmas meal on 6th. I'm afraid it's going to be Friday the 13th. Really sorry about this. I'll take it off you eventually ;)
No problem, they're not going anywhere... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts