Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Best Overall Nissan EV Dealer 2016
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

DUE TO A FANTASTIC TAKE UP ON THIS OFFER, FLAME RED IS NOW UNAVAILABLE FOR A MARCH DELIVERY. PLEASE WAIT AND SEE WHAT OUR NEXT FANTASTIC OFFER WILL BE ON A SPECIAL PAINT FINISH!

ARBURY BROMSGROVE OFFER CHEAPEST BRAND NEW TEKNA LEAF IN THE UK!

This offer is available to all UK residents, and includes a free POD Point home charger (if required). The cars must be registered before the end of March 2017 to qualify for this deal. Not only this but we will also offer FREE Delivery!

We have based this offer around the 30kWh Tekna 3.3kW, in the Flame Red colour, and for 6,000 miles per annum, however we can give customers quotes for specific requirements.

We accept any car as part-exchange, and deposits can be varied from £1 to £4500 to suit your circumstances.

To access this extra special pricing, you need to contact one of the team here at Arbury Nissan via [email protected], or 01527 575 157 , and you must quote that you have seen this offer on SpeakEV at the start of your enquiry!

Nissan LEAF 30kWh Tekna 3.3kW

RRP: £32,290.00
PiCG: £4,500.00
Discount given: £3,702.00
Cash Price: £24,088
Deposit Contribution: £5,500.00
Customer Deposit: £199.00
Total Deposit: £5,699.00
Financed amount: £18,389
Monthly Payment: £199.00 x 24
Optional Final Payment: £15,682.05
APR: 5.99%

Kind regards,
Arbury Bromsgrove EV Team

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Ooh crikey think I will leave that option off then although I have it on my current Leaf I can live without it, this offer is looking good to me, my deal runs out in June, I will check with the missus if we can overlap and have 2 cars for a couple of months (y)

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooh crikey think I will leave that option off then although I have it on my current Leaf I can live without it, this offer is looking good to me, my deal runs out in June, I will check with the missus if we can overlap and have 2 cars for a couple of months (y)
Hi Knoxie,

Is it a leaf that you have currently? If you PM me all the details (Reg and Mileage and any damage) I'll see if we can get you out early!

Nick :)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Hi Nick
Its a Leaf Tekna 24kwh (FLEX) - 6.6kw metallic grey im in at the moment no damage (its in immaculate condition) 15 plate registered in June 2015, its done about 9,000 miles atm.

Cheers :)

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi Nick
Its a Leaf Tekna 24kwh (FLEX) - 6.6kw metallic grey im in at the moment no damage (its in immaculate condition) 15 plate registered in June 2015, its done about 9,000 miles atm.

Cheers :)
Hi Knoxie,

We wouldn't be able to take a Flex, (It costs us as a dealer to move it from a Flex to a Non Flex), and it would cost you money which is not what we want!

If you take the car Mid March (around when it's due anyway) you wouldn't have to make the first payment until probably May, if that helps!

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
610 Posts
Another case of RCI getting in the way. No wonder once bitten, folk just don't want to get involved with them again.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another case of RCI getting in the way. No wonder once bitten, folk just don't want to get involved with them again.
Hi Buzby,

Feel free to PM us with the details of the problem and we can see if we can do anything to help. Was it to do with a Leaf??

EV Arbury

·
Registered
610 Posts
Covered in another thread - I had a Renault Fluence (mine) and the battery lease was ending. RCI wouldn't agree a buyout, peppercorn rental or anything.... other than a fresh 3 year commitment. Better yet, their default position was if `I didn't contact them, they would automatically credit check me and offer a renewed contract. Talk about bullying! The lease meant the car was worthless - and every 'option' RCI offered required me to find a customer for their damned battery. You could hear them trying to rewrite terms and conditions in the background as I threatened to remove the battery and deliver it to the nearest Renault dealership.

Sorry, but behaviour like that doesn't generate goodwill - and yes, on contacting Renault directly, they told me 'it is a matter for RCI'. Nissan Leaf and Zoe owners have this inflexibility to look forward to.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Covered in another thread - I had a Renault Fluence (mine) and the battery lease was ending. RCI wouldn't agree a buyout, peppercorn rental or anything.... other than a fresh 3 year commitment. Better yet, their default position was if `I didn't contact them, they would automatically credit check me and offer a renewed contract. Talk about bullying! The lease meant the car was worthless - and every 'option' RCI offered required me to find a customer for their damned battery. You could hear them trying to rewrite terms and conditions in the background as I threatened to remove the battery and deliver it to the nearest Renault dealership.

Sorry, but behaviour like that doesn't generate goodwill - and yes, on contacting Renault directly, they told me 'it is a matter for RCI'. Nissan Leaf and Zoe owners have this inflexibility to look forward to.
Hi Buzby,

Sorry you've had a less than stellar experience with RCI, Nissan Leaf customers do have the option to buy out their own Flex plans, and it is cheaper for the customer to do so than the dealers. This gives our customers the option to change out of the Flex plans whenever they want.

Thanks,

Arbury EV

·
GBC
6 Posts
With regards to the quote in white I would like to order this weekend but would need the price to go down a bit.

Can you advise of you best and final offer?

Regards
George

1 - 20 of 33 Posts