Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Solid white Tekna leaf ,ex Arval lease , 24/09/13 63 plate ,HPi clear ,just 8000 miles showing small scuff to 2 alloy wheels.
Delivered to you door £15495.00 eco-cars.net

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
6.6kwh charger? Just start it up and press the square button and it should show you "time to charge' for 3.3 and 6.6 kw.

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
What sort of money are you looking for ?
I am starting to get almost tempted to get one for my wife, at the right price....

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF N-Connecta 40kWh; Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
330 Posts
What sort of money are you looking for ?
I am starting to get almost tempted to get one for my wife, at the right price....
Isn't the clue to this question in the content of the first post?

"Delivered to you door £15495.00 eco-cars.net " o_O:D:D

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Isn't the clue to this question in the content of the first post?

"Delivered to you door £15495.00 eco-cars.net " o_O:D:D
Ah, that doesn't show up in tapatalk ......
Hence I didn't see it m'lord. ;)
Yet another reason to occasionally use the website rather than tapatalk. Sadly old habits die hard, and it is just really convenient to use tapatalk when out and about.....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
were always open to a deal ! but see first if you can find this cheaper anywhere else as outright purchase and 8000 miles !

·
Registered
566 Posts
As soon as Tekna 6.6kw hits £12k I'll buy one, in pearl white

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Registered
566 Posts
Reactions: BlackLeaf

·
Registered
566 Posts
Get yourself along to the next Manheim auction then :)
Actually thanks for the tip on Manheim, now getting daily updates as to LEAF stock. Been a while since I bought at auction

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
We've seen a RISE ,in used values this last 3 months on all EV's at auction.
Yes try your hand at an auction ,but be aware of the non account holders fees that are considerably more than trade fees.
And NO COME BACKS from the auction house are ever entertained if the car has no v5 ,no sd card (£390!) spare key, locking wheel nut key missing ,etc etc Its down to the buyer to check out these items on the day.

Yes travel miles to an auction ,stand and wait hours for your 'car' to appear then see it fetch more than retail !

Then arrange payment to the auction house, to get the V5 , for you to then leave to tax your EV (I know its £00.00 but still breaking the law if its not taxed and the police will pull you up if caught)

So then get a lift back with the tax and insurance all sorted ,and then be charged storage per day by the auctions. (around £8.00 plus vat after 24 hours after the sale)

Prices are all over the place at the moment , yes some bargains ,but most are strong money but to little good used stock about.

I offer a buying service ,where i am charged trade fees (so you save around £300 straight away on a 12k car) and I have proper trade insurance and trade plates, and trailer to transport your EV to your home.

I charge £180 for my time etc and £1 a mile one way to your address.

Trade sale of course at £180 fee and no warranty from us etc if out of Warranty from the manufacturer.
Feel free to contact me anytime about the service we offer, let me stand in the cold ,or bid on line for you !

Regards

Jonathan

eco-cars.net

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dear Qdos
Yes I regularly do the Maths , or I'd be out of business !
90% of prospective ev owners do not like the battery lease.

Each to their own eh ;)

regards

Jonathan

·
Registered
407 Posts
My advice to.anyine considering a lease that I have done 15k in the last 12 months because the leaf is so great! Penalty would have been big bucks if I still had it on PCP or battery lease!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
We've seen a RISE ,in used values this last 3 months on all EV's at auction.
Prices are definitely rising. I've been tracking LEAFs under £13k since Jan as I was looking to get one.
I left it running out for no good reason.
There are next to no LEAFs under £10k any more. Any that appear are gone very quickly.
Cheapest on Ebay is currently almost £11k
It seems the increased take up has sucked the second hand market dry.
I'm pretty certain I could make money on mine if I sold it now.
Sorry, I'm not :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Been told my link above to the Zoe deal is wrong, T & C's state £199 a month and the £129 is a mistake. Also the monthly battery rent is for 750 miles per Calander quarter:mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts