Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Oh dear....

Could be as simple as a duff 12V battery though. I wonder what the error codes are and why they don't want to share them....?

·
Super Moderator
12,128 Posts
Yet another faulty 12V battery???

===

We've all seen the GOM vary on start up by at least 20 miles. < sigh >

I'm not sure if there is a mechanism in place for tracking faults reported through Nissan social media or the directors office.

It looks to me like Nissan social refer customers with issues to the directors office. The Directors Office mostly sort out problems between customers and dealerships. They don't normally talk to engineers or manufacturing. Maybe not even to each other. Any one person in the directors office may not see a pattern.

If this is correct issues like bad 12V batteries or grabby brakes are handled on a case by case basis.

On a more positive note, Andy Brooks hasn't had grabby brakes :)

@NissanGB please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yet another faulty 12V battery???

===

We've all seen the GOM vary on start up by at least 20 miles. < sigh >

I'm not sure if there is a mechanism in place for tracking faults reported through Nissan social media or the directors office.

It looks to me like Nissan social refer customers with issues to the directors office. The Directors Office mostly sort out problems between customers and dealerships. They don't normally talk to engineers or manufacturing. Maybe not even to each other. Any one person in the directors office may not see a pattern.

If this is correct issues like bad 12V batteries or grabby brakes are handled on a case by case basis.

On a more positive note, Andy Brooks hasn't had grabby brakes :)

@NissanGB please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
Hi andrew*debbie,
We do contact our customer service team here in head office, and depending on the problem they will talk to tech team/dealer etc etc.
Can you let me know about your tweet? Do you still have a problem? Feel free to send details to [email protected]
Thanks
^GH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts