Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm upgrading my phone and i can't find how to save my old log files from Leafspy....
Anyone knows how to export log files or transfer them to my new phone?.... 16006345037222175895315939177221.jpg

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Although I haven't tried it, if it's an Android device you should just be able to copy the LEAF_BT_CAN folder on internal storage using a file manager or by plugging into a PC and backing up the folder to a PC then copying it to the new device before installing the app there.

·
Registered
Leaf e+
188 Posts
App data should come across as part of the transfer process? Did that not happen?

Eitherway - if you want to access them at anytime, you can either link Dropbox to LeafSpyPro and they will sync there, or you can use iTunes to get them. Like this for Windows, it's slightly different on Mac (using Finder):

Link to image if it does not load in: HERE

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
App data should come across as part of the transfer process? Did that not happen?

Eitherway - if you want to access them at anytime, you can either link Dropbox to LeafSpyPro and they will sync there, or you can use iTunes to get them. Like this for Windows, it's slightly different on Mac (using Finder):

Link to image if it does not load in: HERE
Forgot to mention... android user. Some data was transferred, it kept my total wh count and i think some other numbers but not this large logfile with SOH and mileage history. Account is linked to Dropbox as far as i know...

·
Registered
Leaf e+
188 Posts
Forgot to mention... android user. Some data was transferred, it kept my total wh count and i think some other numbers but not this large logfile with SOH and mileage history. Account is linked to Dropbox as far as i know...
Ha - my bad assumption that it was iOS too! Ah that's a pain, I know the large CSV with all the SoH / mileage is in dropbox for me as a regularly reference it. I wonder if installed on both phones and it syncing to Dropbox has got it confused somehow?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts