Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here had any success communicating via Leasing.com with recent offers on the Zoe specifically with “Renault Retail Group UK Limited”?

Better still, has anyone actually managed to order anything from them?

Feel free to private message me if you’d prefer not to reply here.

Here’s one of their recent offerings, now removed:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,168 Posts
The offers from Zen (Electric Auto) are/were pretty good and they respond. Sometimes they offer better deals on leasing.com than on their own web site.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The offers from Zen (Electric Auto) are/were pretty good and they respond. Sometimes they offer better deals on leasing.com than on their own web site.
Thanks, but that’s not why I’ve asked the question I’ve asked.

·
Registered
587 Posts
yep I recommend electric auto, response time 30mins to enquiry and got great deal, all sorted in a couple hours

·
Premium Member
11,168 Posts
Thanks, but that’s not why I’ve asked the question I’ve asked.
Maybe not but if you didn't get a reply from them why not go somewhere where people are getting replies? It didn't sound like you had given them any money?

Reactions: MrMoonUK

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe not but if you didn't get a reply from them why not go somewhere where people are getting replies? It didn't sound like you had given them any money?
It’s quite a leap you’re making there! Lots of assumptions.

They’re the subject of at least 3 individual complaints to the FOS regarding their activities over the past couple of months.

If anyone who hasn’t already been in touch has been down the road with them to any extent at all, you’re welcome to inbox me entirely confidentially.

·
Premium Member
11,168 Posts
It’s quite a leap you’re making there! Lots of assumptions.

They’re the subject of at least 3 individual complaints to the FOS regarding their activities over the past couple of months.

If anyone who hasn’t already been in touch has been down the road with them to any extent at all, you’re welcome to inbox me entirely confidentially.
Not really, just misunderstood what you meant - it wasn't very clear.

Anyway, good luck if you have an issue with them. My understanding is they own a lot of Renault dealers including the one I got my Zoe from back in 2018.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts