Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just replaced the reversing light bulb on my 2021 Kia e-Niro with an LED bulb and what a huge improvement it is - makes the rear camera much more usable at night!

The bulb came from Canada (Auxito) in a pack of two and, as the UK spec car has only one reversing light, I have a spare one!

I can thoroughly recommend fitting this item and if anybody wants this one then it is available for £20, including shipping (or £17 if you can collect from Macclesfield area)

The specs are:

Voltage: 9V-30V
Power: 12W
LED Type: CSP
Color: 6500K White
Socket: 912, 921, 906, W16W, T17, etc.

I believe that it will fit all e-Niros, but, you ought to double-check the fitting on your car matches the details above.

There are videos on Youtube explaining the installation process.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just replaced the reversing light bulb on my 2021 Kia e-Niro with an LED bulb and what a huge improvement it is - makes the rear camera much more usable at night!

The bulb came from Canada (Auxito) in a pack of two and, as the UK spec car has only one reversing light, I have a spare one!

I can thoroughly recommend fitting this item and if anybody wants this one then it is available for £20, including shipping (or £17 if you can collect from Macclesfield area)

The specs are:

Voltage: 9V-30V
Power: 12W
LED Type: CSP
Color: 6500K White
Socket: 912, 921, 906, W16W, T17, etc.

I believe that it will fit all e-Niros, but, you ought to double-check the fitting on your car matches the details above.

There are videos on Youtube explaining the installation process.

Hi, do you still have the Bulb

·
Registered
4 Posts
No problem. Thanks. Would you be able to share a link of where you got it from. And is the bulb giving you any errors as a lot of feedback on replacement bulbs say they throw up canbus errors. This is what i could find based on your earlier post. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem. Thanks. Would you be able to share a link of where you got it from. And is the bulb giving you any errors as a lot of feedback on replacement bulbs say they throw up canbus errors. This is what i could find based on your earlier post. Thanks.

Yes, bought direct from them.

Not seen any errors so far!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts