Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the BMW i3 Range Extender.

WE HAVE SEVERAL VEHICLES THAT HAVE COME IN AS CANCELLATIONS DUE TO MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY DELAYS.

Example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months - BMW i3 94ah Range Extender = monthly rental of £321.76 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum, Fully Maintained, initial rental of £1,930.56 inc VAT - 11.42 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are set for June Delivery - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the BMW i3 on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] with your specifications and terms or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Fleetdrive Electric / Drive Electric

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the BMW i3 Range Extender.

WE HAVE SEVERAL VEHICLES THAT HAVE COME IN AS CANCELLATIONS DUE TO MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY DELAYS.

Example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months - BMW i3 94ah Range Extender = monthly rental of £321.76 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum, Fully Maintained, initial rental of £1,930.56 inc VAT - 11.42 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are set for June Delivery - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the BMW i3 on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] with your specifications and terms or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Fleetdrive Electric / Drive Electric

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
New battery or old one? Tempted!

Edit: should have read it twice!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Driving yet another EV!
2,886 Posts
i3 doesn't drive well, seats suck and don't even ask about desperation. The 225xe is way ahead of the i3 and this was after a few test drives of the i3. Sales of the i3 is 45% down in the States and it's not because of cheaper fuel. BMW need to do a lot better job on the next i3 and get back to thinking "drivers car" not slug around town
Having had a 320d for 6 days while my i3 was in the spa having new aircon parts fitted, the absolute pleasure I found driving the i3 home afterwards was indescribable. It seems that these things are very much down to personal taste!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Email sent. I assume being June delivery and REX, these are now going to be subject to the new tax regime? And are they already specced, or is that something that can be changed?
Cheers
Duncan

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would imagine Rex sales will fall through the floor because of the £140pa hike after the first year. Commensurately, Rex's registered before 01/04/17 should be seeing an uplift in their asking price as that will be the only way to save on VED (other than purchasing a BEV).

·
Super Moderator
11,049 Posts
£140 a year isn't that much compared to the overall cost of a lease or PCP.

The PCP quote we had from a BMW dealer worked out to just over £7,500 per year!! The Drive Electric offer is much better, but still comes out in the £5,000 a year range. +/- £140 doesn't make much of a difference although it could be part of the reason for the cancellations.

·
Super Moderator
11,049 Posts
I spoke with Ian on Friday and we've had several emails as well as a two quotes. Ian responded to our emails quickly and is knowledgeable about the cars he is selling. While we've decided not to get an i3 at this time, anyone shopping for i3 should jump on these while they are available.

To save Ian from having to answer the same questions multiple times....

BMW were having production problems with the range extender that resulted in substantial delays. Cars ordered in December are looking at a June delivery. As a result, Drive Electric have about 10 canceled orders that are available on this deal.

The cars have already been configured and must be taken as previously ordered. They aren't the same, so you will have to email Ian about the particulars. The headline price is not for all of them. Some have options that increase the price.

The have one i3 Rex with an earlier delivery date. That one is white with several options. The rest are all June and all are Range Extender versions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
In my case April registered would mean £140 additional a year which is bearable but there is an additional £310 per year for 5yrs because my spec would list over £40k before gov grant and dealer discount.

No production issues mentioned by my dealer, I ordered Rex yesterday, delivery early March. Issue is the slots before April being filled up with dealer allocations.

·
Deposit down on a 66 plate Model S 75......
50 Posts
The cars have already been configured and must be taken as previously ordered. They aren't the same, so you will have to email Ian about the particulars. The headline price is not for all of them. Some have options that increase the price.

The have one i3 Rex with an earlier delivery date. That one is white with several options. The rest are all June and all are Range Extender versions.
Do you know what options are included in this headline price?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To make you all aware the White Rex available this side of the Road TAX changes has now been secured. I only have Vehicles available now for June delivery.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts