Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was looking into various Pumps. Some have been listed above but new one keep coming along.

EH uses an APP! Costs from free if lucky to £0.30 Kwh

Polar uses membership RFI card? ( membership £ ?.?? per month. And Instant ( poor ) APP.

BP Chargemaster ??

Pod-point ? APP?

CYC ( Chargeyourcar ) APP?

Smoov. ???

EV Plugin ???

EV Driver ??

Geniepoint ??

Instavolt BANK Card Contactless. £0.35 kw

Swarco E. Connect ??? £0.33 kw

Source London ???

I am sure there are others. Some pumps I think can be used various ways and with other RFI card i.e. CYC I think can be used with Polar????

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I was looking into various Pumps. Some have been listed above but new one keep coming along. ...
Please read post #1 in this thread. The post only aims to cover the major networks covering the whole of Great Britain and points you to ZapMap for more complete information. I try to update post #1 periodically and appreciate PMs to let me know of any price changes or other things I have missed.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
This thread replaces https://speakev.com/threads/list-of-charge-networks-primarily-uk.1245/. Latest edits on 24 October 2018 in bold italic.

It lists the main charging networks in Great Britain (that I am aware of) that are open to all makes (so the TESLA supercharger network is not included). Networks with only a few chargers or very local area of presence are not included. It complements the information at Public charging networks - national and regional EV charging networks, which also lists 'minor networks'. Look at ZapMap for charge point locations.

Hi everyone. Following the upgrade to the site I have decided to stop using it. I can't even edit the post I used to start the thread to maintain it (although I seem to be able to edit this one, immediately after posting it). Therefore, I will no longer be maintaining the thread, by editing the first post. Administrators, please feel free to delete the thread or take on maintaining the list yourselves.

p.s. One user asked for English spellings to be allowed and was told that the Admin was American and 'correct' spelling would be used. (sic)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts