Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be several people having problems with their local dealerships who are either unaware of the issues or fobbing members off....
Let's list the good dealerships who have done the various updates and or fixes to our vehicles, they are worth a mention...
I guess we can't name and shame just incase there is an issue with that.

From my experience..Zoe 50 GT line 20plate
Clicking tailgate.
SOH issue.
Precon not working from app...
Power usage screen

Renault London West.... Park royal area Ldn
And DSG Morecambe

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 GT-Line with CCS in Aconite.
232 Posts
Dales, Summercourt, Newquay. Scott the Service Manager is very good, he is a Zoe driver himself.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Renault Solihull (near Birmingham)

Both me and Craig (who runs RZOC) have had the BMS fix, Energy Screen and boot rattles fixed there. They were very helpful and took time to write down all the details when speaking on the phone. No issues providing the ACTIS solution numbers either.

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
85 Posts
CCR Motors - Weston- Super-Mare, OK - it took them 3 1/2 days to fix the SOH problem. They failed when it came to the Energy Info. So half on the list. NOT on the list - the Renault mob in Yeovil..

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Mackie Motors did mine. No issues. Gave them a list with actis numbers and they did the rest.
@Huw EV What updates did you get done? I will be asking to get the BMS and energy info screen updates, were they all installed successfully?
Cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Renault Solihull (near Birmingham)

Both me and Craig (who runs RZOC) have had the BMS fix, Energy Screen and boot rattles fixed there. They were very helpful and took time to write down all the details when speaking on the phone. No issues providing the ACTIS solution numbers either.
Same here, but still did not get the energy screen, I've asked when it went in for the tailgate click and Pre-con, and SOH update, and was told it was done each time. I'm not a good complainer, but it will be going in for service soon, and I will insist it gets done then.

·
Registered
432 Posts
SJ Cook & Sons Bristol, Station Road, Kingswood, BS15 4XX

Their postcode isn't on some mapping systems (including the Zoe) from what I can find so I tend to pick the postcode of the road it's on try BS15 4FN or BS15 4TA.

One of the members of staff drives the ZE50 demo as their main car so they have practical experience of driving a Zoe and know what is/isn't normal on them. Had all my fixes there and their attention to detail is unrivalled! Came recommended from a colleague who had a great experience with his Megane being serviced there and now it's the only dealer I use (especially after a naff experience of City Motors Bristol which ironically is the same parent company).

Tell them "Matthew with the 2 Zoes says Hi" if you meet :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
crooked steering:
Ipswich Bristos cant even see that the steering isnt straight when the wheels are

Colchester Glen Hopkins agrees that steering isnt straight but say they dont have the tech to do the alignment.

So im still looking for a good dealership

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
crooked steering:
Ipswich Bristos cant even see that the steering isnt straight when the wheels are

Colchester Glen Hopkins agrees that steering isnt straight but say they dont have the tech to do the alignment.

So im still looking for a good dealership
Couldn't a tyre place (who can adjust tracking) set this up correctly?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Couldn't a tyre place (who can adjust tracking) set this up correctly?
yeah i guess. but expected renault dealerships with servicing to be able to do it. but likely will have to do it myself on a 3rd party and send them the invoice

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah i guess. but expected renault dealerships with servicing to be able to do it. but likely will have to do it myself on a 3rd party and send them the invoice
Had the same issue with mine, but Renault Solihull took it to a wheel tracking place and sorted it for free.

·
Premium Member
11,448 Posts
I booked my Zoe in at Holdcroft near Stoke and they were excellent. It took a few days, but they fixed tailgate rattle, updated BMS and added energy screen. Great to have range showing 245 miles, even if I know I am unlikely to achieve that and a quiet Zoe is so much nicer to drive :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts