Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,293 Posts
In what way?
They don't even collect that data.

'Not even asking' is a sure fire way to cover up something you didn't want to know.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts

'Not even asking' is a sure fire way to cover up something you didn't want to know.
So we are being kept in the dark as to the effectiveness of NHS at curing patients. I appreciate that in order to receive progressively more treatment the patients have to be more ill, but it would be interesting to know whether that treatment is effective. How we can expect Politicians to make judgements with the current lack of data is beyond me. Nearly all of the decisions made to date appear to be guesses, sometimes luckily correct, more often others disastrously incorrect.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts

If you check the breakdown of reported cases/deaths/recovered on the global chart below you will see the stark difference between our own figures against other countries - who seem to be reporting all data.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Given our lack of knowledge of the number of cases and recoveries in the UK, it would be interesting to know how many cases remain in ITU or high dependency after long periods of time. I fear that it's a higher figure than they are willing to admit.

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
1,626 Posts
So we are being kept in the dark as to the effectiveness of NHS at curing patients. I appreciate that in order to receive progressively more treatment the patients have to be more ill, but it would be interesting to know whether that treatment is effective. How we can expect Politicians to make judgements with the current lack of data is beyond me. Nearly all of the decisions made to date appear to be guesses, sometimes luckily correct, more often others disastrously incorrect.
From my amateur collation of all this stuff, I conclude that there is no effective medical treatment. All the hospitals can do is keep people alive until their own immune system overcomes the virus. Or not.

Of course the variations in treatment are intelligent guesses. What else can they do when no-one knows the answers?

Getting all consumerist helps nobody.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,293 Posts
61 - 70 of 70 Posts