Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Does Long range AWD in UK comes with floor mats??? I am due to collect mine on 30/06/2020 in Birmingham.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! Hope the collection goes smoothly.

In answer to your question, yes it does. Only the standard range plus doesn't come with mats.

Make sure you do a thorough check to ensure there are no faults with the car when you pick it up. This includes paint work, panel gaps and the underside battery fitting. Once you drive off and have driven over 100 miles then everything falls on you unless it's covered by warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your purchase! Hope the collection goes smoothly.

In answer to your question, yes it does. Only the standard range plus doesn't come with mats.

Make sure you do a thorough check to ensure there are no faults with the car when you pick it up. This includes paint work, panel gaps and the underside battery fitting. Once you drive off and have driven over 100 miles then everything falls on you unless it's covered by warranty.
👍

·
Premium Member
11,205 Posts
Yeah, a friend collected a LR from Bristol two weeks ago. He messaged me to say "where is best to buy mats". I advised him to raise missing mats in app and they sent them to him FOC 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts