Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
There has been a very good deal including the Fast Charging and metallic paint from all the lease/pcp finance houses recently (e.g. Synergy) because the residual value is better than without those options. I've gone lease and will just hand it back in 3 years as the tech will have moved on massively by then. £307 a month on 12K miles

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,501 Posts
There has been a very good deal including the Fast Charging and metallic paint from all the lease/pcp finance houses recently (e.g. Synergy) because the residual value is better than without those options. I've gone lease and will just hand it back in 3 years as the tech will have moved on massively by then. £307 a month on 12K miles
Which model and colour did you go for and did you pay a deposit in addition to the above monthly figure?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Which model and colour did you go for and did you pay a deposit in addition to the above monthly figure?
The top spec GT Line with Fast charging, one of the blue options and yes £2.6K deposit

Just building my 3 phase charger at the moment........ car stuck in closed seaport.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The one the thread is about...
Without CCS on a 22kw post it will take over 2hrs for a a near full charge.
Our R110 will yes, but not our other Zoe, that takes 1 hour, and bit!

My reply drew an analogy to the situation with the original Zoe, it was that car I was talking about!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
With a lower deposit that would have worked out around £370PCM, without a deposit £380 a month so not too bad but still on the high side for an EV in the current climate IMO. deals will come out soon as well, probably by the end of the summer for the new reg.

·
Registered
281 Posts
anyway. getting a zoe without CCS is not of a silly investment as getting a car lease, basically paying 1/3rd of a car that will never be yours. While having to pay for any damage you do on top, excess mileage and so on.
in 99% of the cases, is cheaper to buy the car outright and sell it whenever you wish to swap. people bought battery owned zoes ze40 in 2016 for £16k. they still sell for 15k+ if not more than 16k. I'd love to see where are those leased zoes for £1k for 3 years.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
anyway. getting a zoe without CCS is not of a silly investment as getting a car lease, basically paying 1/3rd of a car that will never be yours. While having to pay for any damage you do on top, excess mileage and so on.
in 99% of the cases, is cheaper to buy the car outright and sell it whenever you wish to swap. people bought battery owned zoes ze40 in 2016 for £16k. they still sell for 15k+ if not more than 16k. I'd love to see where are those leased zoes for £1k for 3 years.
The more pertinent question is what was the gfv and how many bought them.and sold them on making a nice payback?

·
Registered
351 Posts
That’s a poor deal you can get GT line CCS for £290 15k 1+23

it’s defo cheaper to lease a CCS one due to residual value

·
Registered
120 Posts
Those £1k three year leases were offered by the same people who provided the £16k 0% three year loans for the people who opted to buy.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts