Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Off, I might get banned for posting this. If i am breakin a rule Im sorry :frown2: not trying to :smile2:
I made something I really enjoy so I figured Ill share it.

It all started when we were bored today. It was raining... I cant drive my mustang in the rain because the tires are undersized and my parents tell me not to (i respect them a lot)... So I called a friend and asked him if I could put a 15" subwoofer I found in a dumpster on his golf cart. A couple hours later and here is our finished product. We weren't trying to be comedic but it turned out pretty funny. Hope yall enjoy it hahaha Love ya night

·
Registered
531 Posts
What a fun project :D Enjoyed watching that whilst eating my Breakfast and enjoying my first coffee of the day. Thank you.

2 thoughts...

If you lived here in the UK you'd definitely need to be getting your tyres (sorry, tires to you) sorted as it has rained just about every day for the last month or so and is indeed raining right now.

Most EV drivers here at the moment are older than yourselves, so whilst the video was inspiring I doubt we're about to see a load of pimped out Nissan LEAFs crusing the streets any time soon ;) Maybe you have shown us the future?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts