Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am currently looking for Pure and Hybrid electric vehicle owners to join a short term community online and share their opinions about their experience with their electric vehicles.
If you are based in the UK/Germany and the Netherlands please get in touch.
We will be offering £25 incentive ( cash or amazon vouchers) to any of you who signs up for FREE with our soon to go live communtiy and participate in one of our online surveys.
If interested, please do email me at [email protected] and i will share the details.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Take care and stay safe!

Nadia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still some spaces left to join our FREE EV short term community!!!!!!

I am currently looking for Pure and Hybrid electric vehicle owners to join a short term community online and share their opinions about their experience with their electric vehicles.
We will be offering £25 incentive ( cash or amazon vouchers) to any of you who signs up for FREE with our soon to go live communtiy and participate in one of our online surveys.
If interested, please do email me at [email protected] and i will share the details.

Take care and stay safe!

Nadia
Hi guys,

Take care and stay safe!

Nadia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still some spaces left to join our FREE EV short term community. Sign up , complete 1 survey and get £25 in cash or Amazon vouchers!!!!!!

We will be offering £25 incentive ( cash or amazon vouchers) to any of you who signs up for FREE with our soon to go live community and participate in one of our online surveys.

Take care and stay safe!

Nadia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts