Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 plate, ZOE, R110
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car was written off last week while parked. im testing the water for my first EV and i like the R110 and wondered if anyones is selling their's.

Please pm or message here. year/mileage and price. I am in manchester but can travel for right car.

I would prefer a battery lease car around £10k.

Thanks

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
1,811 Posts
£10k is about the right dealer price for a 2018 with battery lease. I've seen private sales at under £9k for R110 but dealer sales are more common because typically a renault dealer will sort out the lease I believe. Selling privately people get nervous about transferring it. Battery owned ends up about £15k by the looks of things. I was looking at this but in the end a nearly new one was waved under my nose and we've decided to spend all our money instead of just most of it.

·
Registered
68 plate, ZOE, R110
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 on autotrader at the moment

£10600 2018 4.6k miles looks nice

£10700 2018 7.3k miles also nice

just have to wait for insurance payout now.

I will consider others if offered - thanks

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
My car was written off last week while parked. im testing the water for my first EV and i like the R110 and wondered if anyones is selling their's.

Please pm or message here. year/mileage and price. I am in manchester but can travel for right car.

I would prefer a battery lease car around £10k.

Thanks
When you see a R110 you like make sure it is a R110 especially if you use a dealer as they tend to get things wrong in their ads, one way to check is to ask for a pic of the sticker on the drivers door pillar as below from my previous Q90.

Sleeve Font Rectangle Formal wear Linens

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi.
Feel free to contact me about mine. I’ve just put an add on hear to see if there is any interest. Battery lease and model you are looking for. 2019 in grey. 👍🏻
thanks. Ross.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts