Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 plate, ZOE, R110
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car was written off last week while parked. im testing the water for my first EV and i like the R110 and wondered if anyones is selling their's.

Please pm or message here. year/mileage and price. I am in manchester but can travel for right car.

I would prefer a battery lease car around £10k.

Thanks

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
2,130 Posts
£10k is about the right dealer price for a 2018 with battery lease. I've seen private sales at under £9k for R110 but dealer sales are more common because typically a renault dealer will sort out the lease I believe. Selling privately people get nervous about transferring it. Battery owned ends up about £15k by the looks of things. I was looking at this but in the end a nearly new one was waved under my nose and we've decided to spend all our money instead of just most of it.

·
Registered
68 plate, ZOE, R110
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 on autotrader at the moment

£10600 2018 4.6k miles looks nice

£10700 2018 7.3k miles also nice

just have to wait for insurance payout now.

I will consider others if offered - thanks

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
My car was written off last week while parked. im testing the water for my first EV and i like the R110 and wondered if anyones is selling their's.

Please pm or message here. year/mileage and price. I am in manchester but can travel for right car.

I would prefer a battery lease car around £10k.

Thanks
When you see a R110 you like make sure it is a R110 especially if you use a dealer as they tend to get things wrong in their ads, one way to check is to ask for a pic of the sticker on the drivers door pillar as below from my previous Q90.

Sleeve Font Rectangle Formal wear Linens

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.