Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just discovered this forum and wanted to say Hi. I'm currently living in London, and I own no car at the moment. I have been driving a BMW i3 and a VW Golf GTE using DriveNow and Zipcar, and I loved them both. The idea is to get an i3 as soon as possible, it looks like there are quite good business hire offers for a 24 months rental, and I could definitely use the car for driving around London and taking weekend breaks in the country. So far I have been driving BMWs all the time, a Z4 coupe, a 320D coupe and a Mini Cooper S. I think I won't regret the choice of an i3, but I'm definitely looking forward to know more by reading this forum and helping out others. Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
We've had our ex-demo i3 RER for 3 weeks now I can honestly say it's the most fun car I've ever owned. It so surprising in performance terms and we only charge it every few days. Fair enough we're not doing any long journeys but it's just great to drive, colleagues have work have take about 2 mins before they're saying that they want one. We're coming off the back of 4 Golfs (mix of V5, V6, petrol and diesel 1.6s) and we wouldn't look at VW again now, even for the e versions.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts