Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ID3 Tour arrived a couple of hours ago

its great, feels so much bigger than the E Golf, set up all the gadgets in about 20 minutes. It's got all the toys I will need and more as standard,

Even has a wireless phone charger. Never thought I'd need it, how did i ever cope without....

Fantastic so far, i guess i had better drive it at some stage :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Head up display is awesome with the key info right in front of your eyes. You might need to alter the position of it using the controls to view it best, took me a while to find the setting and it made it brighter and made some of the direction indicators visible for the first time.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
155 Posts
Congrats! But as they say: your next step in the EV journey is post the pic of the car here :):

·
Registered
40 Posts
Head up display is awesome with the key info right in front of your eyes. You might need to alter the position of it using the controls to view it best, took me a while to find the setting and it made it brighter and made some of the direction indicators visible for the first time.
I agree, the HUD is fab and the AR particularly satisfying. We are extremely happy with our iD3, fun to drive and great range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.