Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new video was just released! 馃殌馃殌馃殌馃殌

Recently I had some problems with "low fuel level" and catalyst errors. Check out how I repaired it myself 馃挭馃挭馃挭

Don't forget to hit the like button! 馃憤馃憤馃憤

Registered
"Long story short" :sleep: - I would hate to hear the long story!! 馃槀 - But seriously - thanks for the video - good to see how to change the spark-plugs on the Ampera.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
"Long story short" :sleep: - I would hate to hear the long story!! 馃槀 - But seriously - thanks for the video - good to see how to change the spark-plugs on the Ampera.
Haha I hated long story as well! I was wondering what the heck is wrong with this car for over a month! But fortunetely it was an easy fix after all.

Registered
Did you true JUST the battery?, (soz haven't watched the video yet)

Before I replaced my battery my car was going nuts! I thought it was headed for the scrap heap.

Registered
Becuase I'm wondering if the ignition and coil might not have been needed to fix the issues?!
(although they look like changing them might not be a bad thing)

Registered
Great vid BTW.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Becuase I'm wondering if the ignition and coil might not have been needed to fix the issues?!
(although they look like changing them might not be a bad thing)
I thougt so at the very beginning so I replaced only the battery. But the catalyst problem still kept comming back and only after ingnition and coil replaced it stopped. I should have mentioned it in the video :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts