Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our much loved DE sourced inverse Smurf will be hitting the market soon. The call from our dealer wasn't to advise of a Christmas build date, or more uncertainty and delays as I expected.

From no news at all to "it's arrived!" taking the dealer and us by surprise.

Ordered not long after the books opened back whenever that was last year. It's even beaten the dealer's own Kia loaner / demo car...

Anyone else heard about their orders?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ion, Kona, 16 + 18 + 2020 Soul EV
2,714 Posts
Yep, ours at the end of the month. Looks like a lot of orders are coming in the next month or so. There was a dealer in Exeter who advertised 23 available for delivery in March about a week ago. Test drove one today. Its very different and better than the last Soul and pictures dont do it justice.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First top up on the Zappi last night. Not really needed, as we're not going far at the moment!

Started at 59% and 169 miles, ended at 100% and 299 miles. I'll probably set '<100%' AC/DC charge limits going forward.

Remote heating/AC start will be great, as the old car was on charge most nights despite being nearly full, just so it was warm for Mrs D's 3 mile drive to work in the mornings.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts