Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Today I have had the go ahead to advertise this Managers Special 64 Plate LEAF Tekna in Black which has done only 14,989 miles. Press here to see a video and more pictures of the car.

The screen price of the Tekna is £11,400, but the manager has allowed us to give a £880 deposit contribution on top of the £1000 deposit contribution from Nissan when the car is taken out on a 36 month PCP.

You also get a free 16A PodPoint home charger (upgradeable to 32A for £95, subject to survey), and the balance of manufacturer's warranty, as well as 12 months Cared4 warranty on top. If you purchase on the PCP finance, you also get 2 years servicing included.

For more information or quotations for other mileages, contact me directly by email ([email protected]) or by phone (01772 270270).

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it that the free servicing has to be carried out at one of your dealerships? Also, what is the GFV on the car? Thanks.
No Matthew, the servicing can be done at any main Nissan dealer! Based on 6k PA the GFV is £4071.50. Feel free to message me if you have any more questions or if you would like a quote based on another mileage.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would those deposit contributions be available if I wanted to put down a larger deposit and take out the 0% finance that I've seen offered on other cars?
Hi,

Yes both deposit contributions would still be available on the 0% Hire Purchases, Would you like me to send some figures over personal message?

Kind Regards,

Lewis

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi

I need a PCP quote on a Nissan Leaf Tekna 30kw 6.6
Deposit £1000
Annual mileage 6000
24 month PCP

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

I need a PCP quote on a Nissan Leaf Tekna 30kw 6.6
Deposit £1000
Annual mileage 6000
24 month PCP

Thanks
Mark
Hi Mark!

Based on Flame Red paint, the monthly payments would be £253.94.

Feel free to message me for more information,

Lewis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts