Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
OMG
You can actually see the thing.
I'll add another 2 points on the list of reasons to buy one as opposed to others on the short list. I like that immensely.

You realise that the volume of fluid isn't as much as it might look when you consider how the reservoir slims down from the size at the top?

Getting a warning is much better than waiting till you get a dribble rather than a jet which almost always happens when you really need a strong jet rather than just a cursory squirt.

Gaz

·
Registered
Kia soul maxx Jan 22
262 Posts
OMG
You can actually see the thing.
I'll add another 2 points on the list of reasons to buy one as opposed to others on the short list. I like that immensely.

You realise that the volume of fluid isn't as much as it might look when you consider how the reservoir slims down from the size at the top?

Getting a warning is much better than waiting till you get a dribble rather than a jet which almost always happens when you really need a strong jet rather than just a cursory squirt.

Gaz
Ooo er misses

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Ooo er misses
One of the most annoying features of cheap cars is having g to guess how much screen wash you have.
Topping it up on a regular basis would be the best idea but you know how that goes...

Gaz

Reactions: Rbrian and A G C

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Snow plows require weight.
Why not have an EV snow plough combined with a gritter?
They'd be so heavy they would find weaknesses in the roads so could be closely followed by a resurfacing crew and a bloke with a bag of grit.

Another chap could be checking and refilling folks' washer bottles whilst they are held up.

HTH

Gaz

Reactions: freddym
1 - 9 of 9 Posts