Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Already driving my new e208 GT for a month now and never going back to an ice vehicle (at least not buying one myself)
But I have been wondering if it's possible to lower the car a bit? The cornering doesn't stick so wel in the corners then my previous car (Opel Corsa E 3d OPC with sport suspension) and cosmetic wise it's ugly too. Can fit a whole fist between the arches and the tire instead of 3 fingers, I know I will sacrifice the comfort but imo I rather have a better handling car then a bouncy castle.

Is it the same as the ice variants? The extra weight has to be a factor to consider right?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hey guys,

Already driving my new e208 GT for a month now and never going back to an ice vehicle (at least not buying one myself)
But I have been wondering if it's possible to lower the car a bit? The cornering doesn't stick so wel in the corners then my previous car (Opel Corsa E 3d OPC with sport suspension) and cosmetic wise it's ugly too. Can fit a whole fist between the arches and the tire instead of 3 fingers, I know I will sacrifice the comfort but imo I rather have a better handling car then a bouncy castle.

Is it the same as the ice variants? The extra weight has to be a factor to consider right?
Any car can be lowered. It's just norm coils I'm assuming
Getting the right ones is another question.

What real world range are you finding on the car.

I did test drive few months ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any car can be lowered. It's just norm coils I'm assuming
Getting the right ones is another question.

What real world range are you finding on the car.

I did test drive few months ago.

I'm getting more and more range since I bought the car.
Started with 230km (142m) and now 300km (186) in normal mode with regen brake and airco off. I'm driving short trips with windows down, getting headaches from airco's...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm getting more and more range since I bought the car.
Started with 230km (142m) and now 300km (186) in normal mode with regen brake and airco off. I'm driving short trips with windows down, getting headaches from airco's...
With the warmer weather you will get more range.

Was lovely car inside.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the warmer weather you will get more range.

Was lovely car inside.

True :) and the interior persuaded me to stop saving money for a way more expensive model 3.
Although the Tesla looks quite sleek from the outside, the inside is dead boring compared to my spaceship.
The battery pack sits quite low to the ground, I'd worry about clearance for speed bumps
hmmm true 🤔

1 - 8 of 8 Posts