Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
My first thought on this was that it's a joke - any non EVer is going to go to driveelectrics web page, see that for the only car, that this young intelligent TV star could settle on, they want you to pay a £4k initial rental, and £5k in lease costs each year - and then promptly say "f??k that" and go off EVs forever !
Those are much higher figures than I can see on their website??

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
She'd got the Niro on short term lease. Delivered with near sod all charge as well. I'd have moaned! Fancy delivering it with 20% to someone you know doesn't have home charging. That seems a bit mean.

I'd imagine they had planned for different cars and made sure they could get hold of whichever one she chose or they already knew which one she'd choose as they did the car choosing months ago and then filmed the actual arrival in closer to video release and will go on in real time from there.
That’s the power of TV for you!.
When you got your EV - Did the boss from Zap - Map come around to your house and show you how to use the App.
I think that will be a NO then.
A really good idea to make the series, brilliant for anybody thinking of an EV !.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts