Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all EV enthusiasts!
We are five engineering students from The Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are conducting a study on how mobile applications could help in your daily life as an EV owner.

Please answer the form and participate in making the future better for EV owners. There are only 6 questions and only 1 where you have to write something yourself.

Application use survey

Thank you very much for you time.

Best Regards,
Thim Lohse

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi @Thim - in the UK at least, using an app to pay for a charging session is becoming a requirement of the suppliers, so for many of us, using an app is not really a choice, it's a necessity.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I filled this out but I must say its not the best written survey. It seems aimed to get the answers the survey writer wants.

There is no option to say "I don't want an app but have to" for example. Also no reason to justify why I wouldnt suggest this to a colleague (which, if you are looking for ideas, would be very useful info to you). I know its covered a bit in the later suggestion based question but ... you need to make it easy for the most common opinions and exceptions to be captured in tick-box style questions if you want a lot of good info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts