Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Interestingly I've been having the same problem with the new SD card. When I contacted Renault, they've sent me a second card, asked for the engraved serial and production codes on the back of it, and when that failed to work they got me to do a Factory Reset. Doing that has given me about 4 days of usable maps before it started to do the no maps found, Powering Off loop. I've gone back to them today to report it and waiting to hear back. Have resorted to loading the old card back in. Just for reference, the reason the card appears blank when viewing them in Windows is due to the file system the cards use. It's a Linux file system called ext which Windows doesn't understand so it just appears blank.

· Registered
6 Posts
Interestingly enough I've just been sent a third SD card to try - just making an untouched image of it now before inserting it into the car tomorrow for curiosity's sake to compare it with one of the others. I've gone back and asked if they want me to do another factory reset of the head unit before trying it.
If this still doesn't work, then I might drop it into conversation that so far you've been stable after having the upgrade to 11.347.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts