Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Registered
Corsa e SE Nav Premium
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Ha, finally got mine to spring into life too.
Chucked the card in and left it for half an hour, went back to car and display said 'sd connected' as soon as I turned it on, which it wasn't doing previously.
The new maps then loaded with no rebooting and all is now good.
Our saved locations are still there too, just had to reset the home location.
Thanks Ian. 馃憤

Registered
Uh oh, spoke too soon. I haven't had cause to use the car for the last few days since I reported all was OK - started car this morning and the maps not found message came up. Didn't load the whole time we were out (which wasn't long, 10 minutes to the supermarket and back). I've still got a helpdesk enquiry out to R-Link after it wouldn't initially load so I'll see if anything co0mes back on that. Disappointing! It's in for service next week at Mitchell's a Renault dealer (Zoe owners club approved) so I'll also ask them about it.

EDIT - Went out last night and it went into the loading loop, R-Link rebooting, still not loading the map. I give up, swapped back to the old one. Glad I didn't pay for it anyway!

Reactions: scobo

Registered
Corsa e SE Nav Premium
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ours still seems to be ok (touch wood).
My wife is driving the Zoe now since I got a Corsa-e a few weeks ago and she prefers using Google Maps with Android Auto anyway.

Registered
Corsa e SE Nav Premium
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Uh oh, spoke too soon. I haven't had cause to use the car for the last few days since I reported all was OK - started car this morning and the maps not found message came up. Didn't load the whole time we were out (which wasn't long, 10 minutes to the supermarket and back). I've still got a helpdesk enquiry out to R-Link after it wouldn't initially load so I'll see if anything co0mes back on that. Disappointing! It's in for service next week at Mitchell's a Renault dealer (Zoe owners club approved) so I'll also ask them about it.

EDIT - Went out last night and it went into the loading loop, R-Link rebooting, still not loading the map. I give up, swapped back to the old one. Glad I didn't pay for it anyway!
So ours has suddenly stopped working this week too.
Back to "no maps found".

Registered
So frustrating. Sorry, I meant to update the thread last week but I had R-Link updated to 11.347 when I had the service done (cost me 1/2 hour labour) and it worked when I left the dealer. Next morning, back to No Maps Found. Coincidentally David at R-Link got back in touch to request me to send images of the front and back of the SD card for their techs to look at. I've held off going back to the dealer as I'm not sure they will have the answer to this at the moment and am waiting on R-link - will report back. Meanwhile back to the old map!

Reactions: scobo

Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
I wonder if its worth taking out the SD card (safely removing it from the menu) then spraying switch contact cleaner (not WD40!) into the SD card slot on the dash of Zoe , then waiting for the spray to evaporate and then pop the SD card back in, just in case the contacts inside the cars SD Card reader have oxidised or gone dirty and not making good contact with the SD card?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts