Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m in the UK and am looking for some recommended floor mats, a rubber boot liner and also a rear bumper protector to protect the top of the rear bumper as the dog jumps in and out of the car.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm waiting to see how the Autostyle ones turn out. They're mentioned towards the end of the outstanding orders thread. I saw a post saying they may be a tad short but when they are perfect I might get them. In the meantime I got a cheapo set from Halfrauds (£20 carpet style Size 1). They do the job (ish) but one thing definitely in their favour is the colour as they match the Premium SE Dark Grey scheme absolutely perfectly and look amazing (at first glance ;)).

As regards a boot liner - I'm also looking so please post anything you find .....

Paul

EDIT - Now, on a nice sunny morning the cheap mats above look exactly that - cheap ;) The colour is not as close a match as I thought late afternoon yesterday but is acceptable. All in all I don't feel ripped off but do wish the £15 set would have fitted better as inevitably they will get dumped in a few months time

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi A900

Take a look at www.roofbox.co.uk They are based not far from me and offer many bootliner options as well as roof bars, boxes and other items. The bootliners in particular are good in that different sizes of rim are offered on the bootliners they sell. Useful that, if you carry anything quite wet or muddy. Oh, and they happily send items by mail order.

And for car mats I can recommend www.SimplyCarMats.co.uk I bought a set of 4mm thick rubber mats for my VW Golf. They fitted perfectly and even utilised the round clips on the carpet, so they don't slide around. They also offer carpet mats in various thicknesses and colours, and some of these can be customised if that's your thing.....

Lots of rear bumper protectors on Amazon/Ebay, but I don't have one of these so can't comment further.

·
Registered
368 Posts
A900
I just looked at the roofbox site, and I see they offer a bootliner with a folding flap fixed to the rear edge. Perfect for dogs or muddy items as it covers the bumper nicely.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all.
I’ve just had delivered a genuine set of mats and a genuine liner. Wasn’t the cheapest but good quality and perfect fit other than the liner has 2 tiny cut outs where the PHEV and BEV are different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts