Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A really interesting looking Van for the cost and the range, annoyingly however its proving impossible to get any information from Maxus about whether you can fit rear seats in the van, and the dealers aren't being that helpful either. Is anyone else looking into it and have had more luck than me?

The 360 view of the chassis on their home page suggests that it might be possible as the battery looks like its under the cab like the e-nv200

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,150 Posts
A really interesting looking Van for the cost and the range, annoyingly however its proving impossible to get any information from Maxus about whether you can fit rear seats in the van, and the dealers aren't being that helpful either. Is anyone else looking into it and have had more luck than me?

The 360 view of the chassis on their home page suggests that it might be possible as the battery looks like its under the cab like the e-nv200

I think Tesla Bjorn has had a brief play with one.

A quick Youtube search confirms that and also reveals a bigger e-Deliver 9 model.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Tesla Bjorn has had a brief play with one.

A quick Youtube search confirms that and also reveals a bigger e-Deliver 9 model.
Yup, and aside from a couple of minor issues he raises they look fine really - the 9 is a full size van and I think will be a lot more expensive

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Came across this video and looks like the battery encroaches a bit into the back, but if you set the seat further back I can’t see why it couldn’t be done - going to look into it with a seat fitter when I find one who’s worked on electric vans before

1 - 4 of 4 Posts