Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVXpo Live, the most spectacular EV event in the UK will be launching at the world famous Royal Crescent in the beautiful Roman City of Bath next year. The event will take place across the final weekend of May 2020 (30-31st) and will feature some of the most exciting EVs hitting the market today and over the next couple of years. Exhibitors will include some of the most well known brands in the world, together some of the most exciting start-ups including commercial vehicles and industry disruptors.

We have a limited number of FREE tickets available for both days, so head to the website and reserve yours now.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
The most spectacular EV event in the UK? I rather suspect that's not true, compared to Fully Charged Live 2019, which is at Silverstone race circuit, over 3 days, with over 1000 test drives available on and off track.
I'm sure it'll still be fun... but who buys tickets for something well over a year away?
Remind me in February 2020 and I'll be happy to buy a ticket and come along though :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts