Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever driven an electric car? Even if you haven’t, what is your attitude towards them? Do you plan to own one in 3 years from now? I would like to hear your opinion, no matter your expertise regarding electric cars.
Please respond to this short questionnaire and help me in gathering primary data for my own research. Thank you! ;)
🚗🚙🌲💚

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think that taking data from responses, if any, from here will skew your results almost 100% in one direction - and can I ask, is there some sort of industry making money out of these surveys? we seem to be always getting them !!
Hey Jeffrey, the only reason I've created this survey is that I'm an MBA student in Germany and currently doing my dissertation, which requires gathering some primary data.
I don't think this will skew my results since I've already collected over 200 responses coming from non-adopters of EVs so, in the end, I want to compare them and analyze the differences between generations and countries. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I think that taking data from responses, if any, from here will skew your results almost 100% in one direction - and can I ask, is there some sort of industry making money out of these surveys? we seem to be always getting them !!
I work at a University and I am 99% sure that there is no money making for this type of survey. Students across many degree's need to do a research based project and they typically choose something they are interested in and then need to collect data. For many of them a good place to start is forums or communities who are interested in their topic. Hence why we see them here. My personal view is if you have a few mins, fill them in. If you think that their methodology is flawed, let them know, it is always helpful.

Most of the surveys students do will not be perfect, but it probably will give them what they need to get through their course. Also, in the CV-19 environment, data collection is even harder for many, so we will see a few more coming through.

Edit: I have now done the survey and agree, you will get very biased responses from this forum so if @nikola_1987 you want more than EV evangelists, you may need to also post elsewhere. But then again, if the study is specifically targeting EV users, you are in the right place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I work at a University and I am 99% sure that there is no money making for this type of survey. Students across many degree's need to do a research based project and they typically choose something they are interested in and then need to collect data. For many of them a good place to start is forums or communities who are interested in their topic. Hence why we see them here. My personal view is if you have a few mins, fill them in. If you think that their methodology is flawed, let them know, it is always helpful.

Edit: I have now done the survey and agree, you will get very biased responses from this forum so if @nikola_1987 you want more than EV evangelists, you may need to also post elsewhere. But then again, if the study is specifically targeting EV users, you are in the right place.
Thanks for the clarification @Panda! We, students, are coming to these forums primarily to gather secondary data, which means gathering members' attitudes and opinions regarding the particular topic. Additionally, it is significantly beneficial if we can collect primary data through questionnaires, especially because in this research you (EV owners) are the gold mine of information since you have a well-established and developed knowledge on EVs.

This is exactly what I'm looking for since I've already received many responses from EV non-adopters.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thanks for the clarification @Panda! We, students, are coming to these forums primarily to gather secondary data, which means gathering members' attitudes and opinions regarding the particular topic. Additionally, it is significantly beneficial if we can collect primary data through questionnaires, especially because in this research you (EV owners) are the gold mine of information since you have a well-established and developed knowledge on EVs.

This is exactly what I'm looking for since I've already received many responses from EV non-adopters.
Great, I hope you get some more responses.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Completed. If you want to follow up in details any avenues, you'll find many opinions on all the topics mentioned, somewhere in this Forum! No shortage of info in here!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Done... You ask “own an electric car”.. does this include lease or company car.

survey looks light for an MBA ... hope this is only a small elrement of the final piece.

out of interest why Roehampton for an MBA?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts