Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The imminent arrival of my company car necessitates the sale of my B250e. I am the second owner; it has done 16500 miles but is currently in daily low mileage use. It has a full service history and a new MOT. I replaced the front tyres with Goodyear Efficientgrips a few weeks ago. It is the Electric Art Premium and has all the important extras (including heated leather seats, auto-park, Garmin Sat-Nav, Bi-Xenon headlights, auto-dimming folding mirrors, radar based regenerative braking / adaptive cruise control, Range Plus, rear privacy glass etc) and a few less important ones such as a clever folding box under the boot floor, twelve colour ambient lighting and vinyl white lettering on the sides that can be easily removed but I never got round to it. Looking for £16000.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, the mileage has now passed 17,000.
I have reduced the asking price to £15,000.
For some reason I am unable to edit my post above.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had 120 motorway miles in the summer using the Range Plus mode (an essential option on these cars I think). Usual indicated range in winter on a standard charge is 80 miles but I do mostly short journeys and that will be reflected in that figure. I have always been able to beat the indicated range by a fair amount.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Below are the independent figures from EV Database
These are without range plus which supposedly adds 18 miles. Basically it is between Leaf 24 and a Leaf 30 I think.

Real Rangebetween 65 - 140 mi
City - Cold Weather95 mi
Highway - Cold Weather65 mi
Combined - Cold Weather80 mi

City - Mild Weather140 mi
Highway - Mild Weather85 mi
Combined - Mild Weather105 mi

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, still for sale. No issues at all, except that it is not being driven! No accident damage, no significant scratches / dents etc. Make me an offer. I have not yet got round to dropping the price from £16k to £15K on Autotrader as I did on here but I am open to close offers. Feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, still for sale. No issues at all, except that it is not being driven! No accident damage, no significant scratches / dents etc. Make me an offer. I have not yet got round to dropping the price from £16k to £15K on Autotrader as I did on here but I am open to close offers. Feel free to PM me.
Thanks for the update. I leased a B250e when they first came out and thought it was a great car. I have a Peugeot e2008 on order, but looks like its going to be delay for a few months, so need something to fill the gap. I'll be in touch if I decide the B250e is the best option. Many thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts