Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Comments? Hmm well I looks like a larger version of the B250e. That's good.

I do wish it had more range and perhaps a lower price, but it is MB so the price is expected. But when compared to a Tesla if you just compare on numbers and not things like MB quality and finish then the Tesla looks like a better deal.

Registered
The Tesla S and X are in the 鈥榖ig money鈥 bracket - almost always funded by companies. The MB will slot into the 鈥榚xpensive and exclusive鈥 set of car options and there will be many companies willing to reward staff -at that level. Private buyers might split-hairs鈥 on price , but As I said companies will pay. I predict a stampede and long waiting lists for the EQC, EQB Etc. It鈥檚 proof if it were needed that the B-250 was an limited production prototype which allowed MB to upgrade and upscale for EQC production!
In the minutiae I noted how Mercedes Me would connect to 鈥渁ny charger鈥 without need for App or Swipe Card - could this feature appear on Mercedes Me for the B250E (as we know that would not be possible in the US - shame!)?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Comments? Hmm well I looks like a larger version of the B250e. That's good.

I do wish it had more range and perhaps a lower price, but it is MB so the price is expected. But when compared to a Tesla if you just compare on numbers and not things like MB quality and finish then the Tesla looks like a better deal.
Ron: later on it will come lQC lower prices(y) This 400 4matic edition 1886 has a high price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts