Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked at the extended warrantee for the MB250e? I found a link online, but there are no options for the 250e.

As one of the issues with long term ownership is the poor 3 year warrantee (I know the battery is 8 years), maybe this could be a piece of mind option for people?

It would be interesting to see how much this would cost or if third party providers could be an option.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a third party quote for a three-year old 30K MB250e with Warrantee Wise (one of the biggest), I think that they must know something as the cost is £700 a year!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got a quote from Mercedes Benz Warranty Services (actually AWP Assistance UK). For a 3 year old B250e Electric Art with just over 10k miles on it, they quoted just under £410 for their top tier cover for a year.

After Panda's quote I was pleasantly surprised, although I believe their quotes are dependent on the mileage of the car so my low mileage may be why it's less.

·
Paul Harrington
28 Posts
Has anyone recently looked into warranty extension as many of our younger B250e's reach the end of their 3 year warranty period? Mine is up in October this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts