Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of a sub forum for the hs plug in hybrid please?

I'd love a full ev but we tow a swift base camp caravan and there are no evs within our budget either now or in the near future that are affordable or practical.

At home whilst not towing we will run 99 percent in ev mode so the hs looks perfect.

I don't want to run an old tow car as well as an ev either,we are looking at having one vehicle in the household only.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Could do with a 5 section now too. It was generally the case that a new area wasn't created until cars began to be delivered.

Reactions: Electrickash67

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,372 Posts
Any chance of a sub forum for the hs plug in hybrid please?

I'd love a full ev but we tow a swift base camp caravan and there are no evs within our budget either now or in the near future that are affordable or practical.

At home whilst not towing we will run 99 percent in ev mode so the hs looks perfect.

I don't want to run an old tow car as well as an ev either,we are looking at having one vehicle in the household only.
Brother tows with an GS (HS? can't remember) and since I got him to do a test drive in the EZS he would dearly like to drive electric. The hybrid would be ideal for him.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I think that the model-specific sub-forums should be reserved for pure EVs only. Otherwise, there would be loads of sub-forums for all the other manufacturers that have plug-in hybrids.

Discussing any queries relating specifically to hybrids could be done in the sub-forum relating to general queries of a particular manufacturer.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Just noticed that the MG forum does not have a general sub-forum, like the other manufacturer forums do.

What it needs is a forum under MG called...

General MG EV Discussion
For all MG plugin vehicle queries and general discussion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts