Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got some fantastic offers on the MG HS PHEV currently.

You can get the top-of-the-range Exclusive model for just £299 per month, based on 6,000 miles per annum with 0% APR PCP finance.

New MG HS Plug-In Exclusive Deal | From £299 Per Month

This plug-in hybrid has a 35 mile usable EV range, and is rated to tow up to 1500kg, so offers a great choice for those people who need a more eco-friendly tow vehicle. It's packed with great luxury features, including opening panoramic roof, heated electric leather seats, 360 degree cameras, power tailgate,

New MG HS Plug-In Exclusive - 48 Month Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) Example
Cash Price£28,379.50
Customer Deposit£1,999.00
Finance Deposit Contribution-
Total Deposit£2,298.00
48 x Monthly Payments£299.00
Final Optional Payment (GFV)£12,028.50
Total Amount Payable£28,379.50
APR Representative0%
Annual Mileage6,000

For more information, drop me a message on here, or call our MG dealerships in Burnley or Chorley.

Thanks,
Miles

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
That’s pretty good. Best new car deal I’ve seen for a long time. Incredible value for a large PHEV SUV too.

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, HS PHEV
2,842 Posts
How does this compare against Mitsubishi Outlander Phev? I will need a replacement car with a week or so [mention]Miles Roberts [/mention] !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does this compare against Mitsubishi Outlander Phev? I will need a replacement car with a week or so [mention]Miles Roberts [/mention] !!

The HS PHEV is 2WD, not 4WD, so if that's an issue then probably not worth reading further.

However, the HS does have a better real-world EV-only range (around 35 miles typically), and when running as a hybrid (once EV range has depleted), I've typically seen 38-42 mpg, which was better than I got in the Outlander.

The HS doesn't have a PTC heater, so in Winter, you'll have to start the engine. This is the same as the entry-level version of the Outlander.

Towing rating is up to 1500kg (same as Outlander).

We have plenty of stock of HS PHEV if you'd like to try one @Hermit Dave ?

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, HS PHEV
2,842 Posts
The HS PHEV is 2WD, not 4WD, so if that's an issue then probably not worth reading further.

However, the HS does have a better real-world EV-only range (around 35 miles typically), and when running as a hybrid (once EV range has depleted), I've typically seen 38-42 mpg, which was better than I got in the Outlander.

The HS doesn't have a PTC heater, so in Winter, you'll have to start the engine. This is the same as the entry-level version of the Outlander.

Towing rating is up to 1500kg (same as Outlander).

We have plenty of stock of HS PHEV if you'd like to try one @Hermit Dave ?
I’d love to try it out. DM you now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts