Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the new MG ZS EV have AC because i cant see a AC button and whats three doesn't get cool enough for motorway driving ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the new MG ZS EV have AC because i cant see a AC button and whats three doesn't get cool enough for motorway driving ?
On the button panel. Top row, second from right. A starry type of symbol. I just love technical terms. I had same problem, I knew it was there somewhere. The male way is to press everything. When that doesn't work there's always the manual. But don't let anyone know I told you:unsure:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
This button....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Just to confuse things further, some cars with auto boxes have a similar label on a button near the mode selector for when there's snow and ice on the road which reduces the chance of skidding.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Reactions: Paul M and Neilew

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
we went to the beach on a boiling hot day (35C or more) and the car air con handled it well. not had any really cold weather to content with since getting the car in March

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I’ve has mine since November. It wasn’t really cold in the south east this last winter. But the heating worked well and de-misted the windscreen in a very few minutes when I needed it to.

Reactions: Neilew
1 - 10 of 10 Posts