Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the Mii is just 190 odd per month at the moment.
1 X 23
10k miles.

I wasn't going to go back to ev for a bit after my leaf went back, but I may well jump on this deal?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Take a look here.
You can mess with the term etc.
24 months seems the best I reckon

£3800 over full term at 10k miles pa.

Edit.
Sorry, That quote above is business users plus VAT.
If you use the car for business and private use, you usually can claim half the VAT back.

The total inc Vat is more like £4600

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
168 Posts
We actually went for Stoneacre deal (8k pa, £187 per month in 1+23 option). 12 weeks delivery quoted.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, 4 seats. I had owned 2 Seat Mii and a Panda. The Mii could have easily accommodated a middle seatbelt as I think it is actually a little bigger in the back.
Don't know why they didn't offer a 3rd belt as an option like Fiat did?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yes, 4 seats. I had owned 2 Seat Mii and a Panda. The Mii could have easily accommodated a middle seatbelt as I think it is actually a little bigger in the back.
Because when these cars came out (together with the VW Up and Skoda Citigo) having 3 seat belts in the back, making it an (occasional) 5 seater would have just been another reason to cannibalise sales of the model further up the range such as the VW Polo or Ibiza, in Seat's case. This is built in, by design, de-speccing, to keep a car at specific price point but more importantly, not to affect sales and the associated profit margins of the bigger cars in the range.
As an owner of a petrol VW Up for over 7 years now, it is incredibly spacious in the back- more head and leg room than many cars from the class above. It could have easily taken a 5th seatbelt! But if it did, it would be another reason for other potential VW buyers not have bothered with buying a Polo. (together with other reasons, such as engine choice etc)

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
9,624 Posts
And also weight. Like some of the ID.3 models are limited to only two seats in the rear. Insurance for young people is incredibly expensive partially due to the potential to severely injure passengers in the event of accidents, and small cars often have their handling seriously changed by the addition of rear passengers and the severity of injuries is often greatly increased by lapbelts alone.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
168 Posts
Other deals: 9+23 £156 inc VAT for 8000m/year.

Not the cheapest Mii lease available. And hefty £300 broker fee...

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
168 Posts
Reactions: MrPaulus

·
Registered
445 Posts
I couldn't find where it said there's a broker fee... Lease for personal with 8000 miles came in at £4489.92 for 24 months. If there is no broker fee for personal I'm wondering if I should get this and save to buy a Tesla in 2 years with cash rather than financing one now

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
168 Posts
The link to Leaseloco I posted has no broker fee as it is via Seat Stoneacre dealer directly.

There is direct link to Stoneacre offer a few posts earlier too.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Interestingly this advert for the Mii has 5 seats and 3 rear headrests on the Tech spec

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Interestingly this advert for the Mii has 5 seats and 3 rear seatbelts on the Tech spec (though 2 headrests - MG ZS is the same)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Probably a cut and paste mistake. Good price though. I have said, it is cars like these which will bring EVs to the masses. This drives very well, nice comfy ride with a good turn of speed. A very good EV upgrade on what was an ICE car. Yes it is based on an 8-9 year old platform and the interior is pretty no frills but it does the job and as an urban or short distance commuter car, but still capable of the odd long journey, it is pretty much perfect.They just have to sort/clarify its charging speed which I gather is only at a maximum of 3.6kW instead of 7.2kW. (40kW CCS as far as I know) Although it seems to suggest 7.2kW on the tech spec. No necessarily a deal breaker but will take a long while to charge at home if the slower rate. 16amp charge cable included and not 32amp.
It is definitely more of a "people's EV" than an ID3 will ever be.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts