Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
miltonkeyneselectricbuses.jpg

Milton Keynes’s Electric Bus project has been recognised for Excellence in Technology at the National Transport Awards.

The Electric Bus Project has won the accolade as one of the most innovative transport projects of the year.

The project has involved replacing seven diesel buses on Route 7 in Milton Keynes with eight fully electric buses in a five-year trial.

I wish all our buses were electric, they're so nice and quiet and clean... Plus our other buses are awful (most look barely like they're road legal these days and I've seen many out of action).

Via Milton Keynes Citizen: http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/local/all-power-to-city-s-award-winning-electric-buses-1-6347451

·
Registered
137 Posts
Best EV news from Milton Keynes since I don't know when...
Is that you, Paul? Doing some work on the side as a male model?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I prefer to be behind the camera :D
But your calming influence here on SpeakEV is allowing SpeakEV to say lots of stuff about EV very clearly...
Keep it up! :) You're doing great. :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Best EV news from Milton Keynes since I don't know when and no bloomin' comments. :(
Thus proving the point that people are only vocal when things are bad (e.g. Chargemaster pricing, Zoe problems...)

Reactions: Sparky2

·
Registered
137 Posts
people are only vocal when things are bad (e.g. Chargemaster pricing, Zoe problems...)
And quite right too! The contactor in my 14-month-old Polar/Chargmaster wall unit has just started playing up - that's crap for you! And I'm worried about a friend driving a Zoe...

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Have these spread?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts